Aaron Rodgers was #4 on the list of best-selling jerseys. Four other Packers make the Top50 : Jordy Nelson at #16, Clay Matthews at #19, and Eddie Lacey at #34.
They didn't release all the data, but here are some of their Packers-related highlights:
Highlights from Q2 (June 1 – August 31, 2015):
- Peyton Manning leads all sales in name and number-branded t-shirts, while Rodgers is the leader among women’s tees.
- Wilson, Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Watt and Brady are most popular among kids in hardlines and apparel, which includes licensees Bleacher Creatures, Outerstuff and Oyo Sportstoys.
- In women’s apparel, Wilson, Peyton Manning, Rodgers, Watt and Bryant reign supreme in the top five.
- Defensive players are climbing the hardlines list each quarter, including a record eight ranked among the current top 50 including Watt, Sherman, Clay Matthews, Troy Polamalu (retired), Malcolm Butler, Khalil Mack, Sean Lee and Luke Kuechly.
- Green Bay Packers fans love their player-identified caps from New Era as four Packers rank among the top 10 best sellers, including Rodgers, Jordy Nelson, Matthews and Eddie Lacy.